More practice with markup
We have many more tags at our disposal:
- <h1> - Top level heading
- <h2> - second level heading
- <h3>, <h4>, <h5>, <h6> - well, you can guess
- <p> - for paragraphs
- <em> - Extra emphasis
- <strong> - Little bit stronger
Mark up the following as above. We’re using a few more tags this time. Do view the results in your browser as you go so you can see what’s changing.
- Use h1 start and end tags <h1> </h1> to demarcate the “Types of HTML” heading
- Use h2 start and end tags <h2> </h2> to demarcate the subheadings.
- Mark up the paragraphs so they display correctly using the <p> </p> tags
- Make the text “best way” appear in bold using the opening and closing Strong tags
- Make the word “incarnations” appear italic by wrapping it in opening and closing tags. Em stands for Emphasis.
Download the exercise document here: